- When are payments due for instant activation of add-on features?
- What information of yours does Rainbow Printing collect?
- Who is collecting the information?
- What are "cookies" and how do we use them?
- How does Rainbow Printing use the information?
- What is the opt-out policy for newsletters sent from indianaprinting.com?
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
- How do I go about closing my subscription?
- What is your policy about using popup ads and malicious scripts?
1 - When are payments due for instant activation of add-on features?
Additional customized services rendered by the Rainbow Printing that are added to your account usually complete the billing that day, or as otherwise stated on any printed or emailed invoices or notices.
2 - What information of yours does Rainbow Printing collect?
In order to learn how to better serve the professionals that visit this website and have membership(s) in it, indianaprinting.com must collect information so we can understand what best serves our customers.
- Personally identifiable information refers to data that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name and postal address when given, which may be collected in addition to the anonymous data described above.
- Correspondence: If you contact indianaprinting.com, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We do not collect the email addresses of those who communicate with indianaprinting.com via email, and then use those addresses for other purposes later, other than to respond to contact made with us.
3 - Who is collecting the information?
When you register for a indianaprinting.com service or sign up to receive newsletters, this information is used within our company. If any decision is made to handle customer data in any other manner, we will specify so at the point that information is collected. In this way you know at all times how information may be used. Indianaprinting.com occasionally runs promotions and events. In the course of notifying members to newsletters and services, we may, at our option, include advertisements in messages sent. However, any information such as your name, email address and other personal information is never given to those advertisers.
4 - What are "cookies" and how does indianaprinting.com use them?
Cookies collect passive, anonymous information. This manner of technology plays an important role in making the internet function. They do not collect personal information, only where an anonymous user's time on the website, the pages they visit, as well as what kind of web browser they may use. This is particularly helpful in designing web pages that will work in your browser properly.
Since much dis-information is spread on the internet about their use, an accurate definition is in order:
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a Web site to the hard drive of your computer and passively track its activities on a given website. A cookie will not allow a Web site to learn any personally identifiable information (such as your real name and address) that you have not otherwise disclosed.
Cookies can allow indianaprinting.com to automatically remember your Web browser when you visit.
5 - How does indianaprinting.com use the information it collects?
Indianaprinting.com makes use of standard cookies to allow products to be delivered efficiently. By storing certain preference information we can remember you the next time you log into our services and perhaps greet you, and otherwise make a visitors experience run smoothly.
- Indianaprinting.com may, from time to time, use your information to contact you about changes or enhancements to Products and Services, issues regarding your account, or Rainbow Printing Terms and Conditions violations or suspensions.
- If you enter a sweepstakes or a contest, we will use the information you provided to contact you in the event you win.
- Subscription Customers: Your credit card information is not given to third parties, with the exception of the credit card processor in order to charge your card.
6 - What is the newsletter opt-out policy for Indianaprinting.com?
- Newsletter are sent to individuals who have signed up as interested in Indianaprinting.com. At the bottom of each newsletter, there is a link that can be "clicked" to opt-out of receiving further messages
- Additionally, individuals can send email to , requesting to be taken out of newsletter membership.
7 - What types of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
Indianaprinting.com has recently adopted the policy of "No Data Present." What this means is that the best way to protect any of your sensitive data, such as credit card information, is to not have it on our website at all. Thus, we keep no credit card data on our website permanently. This is the only way to ensure that private information never falls into the wrong hands.
Rainbow Printing uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for all secure transactions. We use this encryption for confidential data entry and collection. Additionally, any data collected for credit card transactions is processed through http://www.authorize.net
8 - How do I go about closing my Rainbow Printing subscription?
To cancel your Indianaprinting.com subscription, simply log into your account at indianaprinting.com with your login and password you have when you set up your service with indianaprinting.com. Cancellation of subscriptions can occur any time BEFORE the billing of the next month's service, otherwise we run any charges in good faith. If you have lost or misplaced your login information, we can provide it within 24 hours by contacting us at
9 - What is your policy about using popup ads and malicious scripts?
We do not employ the use of any malicious scripts, nor use popup advertising within indianaprinting.com, however certain popup features are used to complete transactions.
We can also be reached at:
Address: 2139 16th Street, Bedford IN 47421